10.12.2010

Fitness with Fila that promotes empowerment



Usually work out pants aren’t very flattering to my body, but these pants are amazing because they make my legs look more muscular and sculpted”
 Lydia Callins


The Fila Body Toning System is the apparel answer to the footwear obsession. It's the first clothing product of its kind to come to market this Fall, 2010. The product delivers: a 50% increase in muscle workouts, which means if you're walking, running or just doing errands, the Body Toning System product works when you do. 41% more support than traditional polyester or spandex workout leggings, which means the minute you put these pants on, you REALLY look one size smaller crazy right, but true.


 what’s more crazy is that I was chosen as one of the real women to represent this amazing product. My friend sent me an email about the casting while I was in class. I got out of class at 5pm, the casting ended at 530pm, It was pouring down raining that day, I didn’t have an umbrella, and I couldn’t for the life of me hail a cab down, so I ran the 6 long blocks in the rain, just making it shy of 5 min before the casting doors were about to be locked soak and wet from head to toe they let me in.  Needless to say, here I am with a brand new pair of body toning system pants, other cool Fila gear, and the awesome amazing fun experience of a Fila shoot under my belt... I made the Cut!!!!
As one of the real women representing this new brand I can attest to how amazing this product is, and also how amazing Fila’s marketing department is. I  found it jaw  dropping  when I discovered during the casting  that  “the campaign is about empowering women to look better, not becoming a sex object. It is a celebration of all women and where they hope to be. It is inclusive – for all women, not just models”. That’s like totally unheard of and inspiring. I am so honored to be apart of a trend setting marketing campaign that will help undue the negative side effects of self hatred, insecurities, caused by many other
companies promoting products to women. 

So let’s be apart of this Change by supporting companies like Fila that make products for real women and make them feel good when they buy them!

To kick off Fila’s new Campagin they have  all these fun interactive contest coming up to win $ and free Fila Gear, and if you would like more info please go to:
 www.facebook.com/FilaToning to find out more about the new collection and the fabulous REAL women featured in the campaign! Fila's Body Toning System will deliver to Dick's Sporting Goods stores, dickssportinggoods.com, fila.com and select athletic specialty retailers nationwide on October 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment